The controller of your personal data as defined and in compliance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE (GDPR) is: QUALPRO Sp. z o.o., with its seat in Wrocław 50-225, at ul. Władysława Reymonta 13, National Court Register (KRS) 0000690015, hereinafter referred to as the Controller.
- Purposes of data processing
Your personal data are processed by us only to the extent necessary and for the purpose of establishing and maintaining business relationships; drawing up, changing or terminating a Contract as well as to provide electronically supplied services. They are also used only to the extent necessary and for the purpose of fulfilling legitimate interest (legally justified purposes) and their processing does not infringe on data subject’s rights or freedoms.
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the regulations in force. A lawful basis for processing personal data consists of at least one of those:
- you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, e.g., for the needs of recruitment process (art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR)
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR)
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject (art. 6 (1)(c) of the GDPR)
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller i.e., answering a contact form enquiry as well as for statistical and analytical purposes where the legitimate interest of the Controller is the possibility of analysing data and creating statistics (art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR)
QUALPRO Sp. z o.o. does not collect or process your personal data gathered through our website with the aim of their distribution, sale or for marketing-related purposes. They will not be used for mailing campaigns organised for third parties.
QUALPRO Sp. z o.o. does not use its website to gather sensitive personal data unless it is required in order to comply with current legislation, e.g., for recruitment purposes.
Sensitive personal data include information such as racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, health status, data concerning a person’s sex life or sexual orientation as well as criminal record. If, in a specific case, we obtain such data from you, the access to them will be secured according to our high internal standards of information safety. In QUALPRO Sp. z o.o. we have implemented procedures that aim to protect information from being lost, misused or exposed.
- Data used in recruitment process
If you decide to submit your job application in a recruitment process for a post in QUALPRO Sp. z o.o. we will require you to consent to your personal data being used in the recruitment process. The data you provide in the recruitment process will be used for the recruitment purposes only. By consenting to having your data processed in the recruitment process you consent to providing us with information such as: your name and surname, date of birth, correspondence address, your education and employment record as well as other data present in the application papers you submit.
Your data will be stored for a period of 3 months starting on the day the recruitment process ends, and will be deleted subsequently. Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making or profiling. Your personal data might be made available to advisors and agents cooperating with the Controller, in order to carry out the recruitment. In such a situation appropriate data protection standards are complied with in order to guarantee confidentiality and safety of all the information you provide.
In accordance with GDPR you have the right to access, rectify, obtain a copy of, erase, and restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to data portability, as well as the right to object to data processing and the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of GDPR.
- Contacting us on matters related to data processing
In matters related to data processing, you may contact us at: email@example.com